Leawo PowerPoint to FLV
is a program for converting a PowerPoint file to FLV video. It is customizable and supports batch conversion.
- Conversion: Leawo PowerPoint to FLV can quickly convert a PowerPoint file to video format. It supports batch conversion and includes an automatic wizard to help beginners take the necessary steps.
- Supported formats: Leawo PowerPoint to FLV is compatible with all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 to 2010). As for the output, it can export your presentation in default format (FLV) or other video formats like MP4, MOV, 3GP or 3G2 depending on your choice.
- Configurable options: for demanding users, this program gives them the ability to adjust the output quality of their videos according to their preferences. They can, for example, change the transition settings, retain or not the aspect ratio, add background music, logo, watermark, etc.
- Preserving the original item: using Leawo PowerPoint to FLV, all elements (Music, animation, video, language and more) of your PowerPoint file will be preserved. Besides, you can use the built-in player to check the validity of this information.
- Sharing: Leawo PowerPoint to FLV offers the ability to share videos. You can actually share it online, send it by email or post it on LMS platforms.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: 1GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- RAM: 512MB (1024MB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 2 GB or larger
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Internet connection
- Leawo PowerPoint to FLV is fast and easy to use.
- Watermark on the output file.