One of the major problems after formatting a machine is that we cannot find some device drivers. Fortunately, the evolution of technology has created programs designed to solve that matter and Device Doctor
is one of them.
- Scan: Device Doctor's main goal is to find driver files for all your devices. To do this, it performs a scan on all your computer equipments. Once the analysis is done, it switches to the automatic update of these materials.
- Database: with Device Doctor, no driver will escape you since it includes a large database containing drivers for hardware devices and the most popular of our days. To give you numbers, it can update more than 3000 GB of drivers.
- Easy to use: this is one of the easiest tools to use. In fact, its intuitive interface makes it simple to handle. For instance, to start the scan, you just have to click on “Begin Scan” and it does the rest.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Required disk space: 6 MB.
- Device Doctor is easy to use and useful.
- It is quite heavy and consumes a lot of memory resources.
- The trial version can only be used a few days.
Latest update on June 3, 2013 at 05:27 AM.