is allowing the automation of various computer tasks such as checking email, for example, or moving up files. It can record and replay them.
- Macro recorder: as a task automation tool, it enables to record tasks which are generally keystrokes and mouse actions. The program can edit it so that it can perform some complex or repetitive operations.
- Replaying: after editing, the recorded macros can be played back on the computer system and replayed at an X number of time. Users can set a specific time or a schedule so that the task can be repeated at pre-defined intervals.
- Executable files from macros: from recorded and edited macros, Asoftech Automation enables to convert them to an executable file. This means that with this EXE file, it can be launched on other computers.
- Asoftech Automation can compile commonly used actions to macro.
- Export and import functions enable to backup and restore macros.
- It is integrated with a color checker.
- This trial is limited when it comes to features.
Latest update on October 30, 2014 at 07:55 AM.