Programs for creating and managing invoices are essential and Alp-Facturation
is one of them. It is possible to create a database of customers and suppliers. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Billing: as its name suggests, Alp-Facturation is especially designed for invoicing. Users can create, edit and manage bills and much more options. Transferring them is also feasible.
- Cost estimates: if a customer happens to require cost estimate, this can be done with Alp-Facturation. Once created and managed, cost estimates can be exported at any time.
- Database: a database containing information about customers and suppliers can be created. For instance, the customer database facilitates mailings. For the supplier, it is especially useful in tracking bill payments.
- Statistics: to get an idea on the amount of sales and other information of this kind, Alp-Facturation also provides its users with statistics. You can view offers, cost estimates, VAT and much more.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Seven and Windows 8.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Disk Space: 9 MB
- Alp-Facturation is a solution for billing purposes.
- It is easy to handle thanks to its intuitive interface.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.