Topaz Labs Llc Topaz Moment
is one of the rare tools allowing capturing a still image from a video. It is also offering some other features to enhance the quality of the image in question.
- Capture modes: you have downloaded Topaz Moment on your computer system, and now, double-click on it to run make it run. Then you can take quick capture, capture and enhance, auto-save or batch capture.
- Resolution: once you grab the image, Topaz Moment’s unique SRT algorithms guarantee the highest resolution (1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x). So then, even if you are zooming in or out an image, you can have the best quality.
- Image editing: even with the highest resolution, you are given the possibility to adjust contrast, hue, saturation and brightness. It can also reduce image noise with different modes namely none, low, median or high. Topaz Moment also enables to crop and scale the capture image to the size of your choice.
- Supported formats: for input video file formats, you can choose among the following: AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, QuickTime, RealMedia, etc or other files supporting DVD video disc, DV camcorder or DV deck, VCD and SVCD. As for the output ones, you can use BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG files or copy captured images to clipboard (may need proper DirectX decoders).
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 256MB
- Screen resolution: 1024x768
- Processor: 800GHz
- Topaz Moment is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It offers 30 days trial period.