Admittedly, taking a screenshot is easier than downloading images. LightShot
can be useful in this case. This screen capture tool is quite handy and has many features.
- Screenshot: LightShot is primarily intended to make screenshots. But it is not a simple screen capture with PrtScr keyboard. Indeed, it includes several features namely the capture of a selected area or the entire office.
- Copy to Clipboard: This software allows the user to copy the captured screen or area to the clipboard directly. It is also possible to save the screenshots as image files.
- Transfer to an image editor: to allow the user to bring a personal touch to the image (editing), the software can transfer LightShot to capture an image editor. This is a feature that makes it more convenient.
- Storage server: in addition to these features, LightShot also can download the screenshots from a storage server. It can also generate a link to share images with friends.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- LightShot is easy to use and quite convenient.
- This is a freeware version.
- It only offers not more than capture modes.
Latest update on May 14, 2013 at 01:23 AM.