Designed by Auslogics, Disk Defrag Pro
offers to defragment files, give more spaces to the HDD and to optimize the performance of the computer system. Here are some of its main features.
- 4 optimization algorithms: this pro version enables users to optimize the computer system by Access Time, by Pre-fetch Layout, by Change Time and finally by Disk Zone. Users can choose among them.
- Defragmentation: Disk Defrag Pro offers several options such as slowing down the defrag process or select the file or the folder to defrag. There is another option that is the offline defrag. Thanks to this option, normally locked files can be defragmented. Concerning VSS-enabled and SSD drives, Disk Defrag Pro can easily defrag them thanks to its VSS defrag algorithm.
- Management: all defragmented files are stored in Disk Defrag Pro’s lists and you can easily find them and their paths by sorting through the list. Disk Defrag Pro also lets you control the load on system resources produced by the defragmentation process.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 & Windows 7, Vista (with SP2) & XP (with SP3) 32-bit and 64-bit (Windows 8 and 7)
- RAM: 256 MB to 512 MB
- Required disk space: 25 MB available
- Disk Defrag Pro is a professional edition to speed up your computer system.
- The interface is plain and quite intuitive.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on July 24, 2013 at 05:48 AM.