Released in 2009 and designed by Online Media Technologies, AVS Video ReMaker
provides the ability to cut unwanted parts in a recorded video file.
- Video editing: AVS Video ReMaker is a convenient editor that can help you to edit your video. Via an elegant interface, it allows you to change the order of scenes, merge videos or delete unnecessary parts. For this last step, the visual editor makes it easy to select the start section and stop the song to be deleted.
- Compatibility: this utility can work with many video formats including AVI, MP4, VOB, DVD, WMV, 3GP, FLV, TS, MOV, MKV, etc. In other words, you will not have to worry about the format and size of your video to work with.
- Create DVD menu: AVS Video ReMaker offers a function to create DVD menus and custom Blu-ray. For the latter, you can create chapters for your video, select the layout of menus, change the background and much more.
- Built-in player: AVS Video ReMaker offers a simple video player that allows you to effectively manage the current playback and eventually to capture image if necessary.
- Operating system: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
- Processor: 3 GHz.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- AVS Video ReMaker is handy and easy to use.
- It is a multilingual tool, available in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French.
- It requires the use of a powerful machine.