A small tool and easy-to-use video player, M4V Player can play M4V media files. Just a double click is needed to play the file in question.
- Interface: it is easy to use and even minimalist to make user at ease. Moving the cursor to the upper margin of the window allows the user to view the commands taken in M4V Player with the availability to open, stop, switch ration, play, pause and adjust volume. Displaying all controls is also possible.
- Options: by moving the mouse cursor to the left side of the screen, a window pops up that will show the current playlist. The user can open or save a list, then show the result, remove or add some files. In addition, users can profit from an amazing video quality that they never experienced before.
- Why M4P format? For the simple reason that it is better than MP4 containers in term of the standardization of the optional Apple's DRM copyright protection, and the treatment of AC3 (Dolby Digital)! Besides, M4V files are most of the time used to encode TV episodes, movies, and music videos in the iTunes Store. It is true that some PCs don't play M4V players save if they are as new as Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
- M4V Player requires 2000 XP:Home XP:Pro.
- User-friendly interface for the pleasure of novices
- Multiple options
- Low amount of system resources
- Lacks any kind of intermediate or advanced functions