By SmallVideoSoft, Freez Screen Video Capture
has especially been designed to capture screen activities. It has been released in 2007 and offers quite interesting features.
- Recording options: Freez Screen Video Capture offers you the ability to capture the screen in region (normal region or fixed region with the ability to set width and height). For video capture, you can select the compressor and configure it and set the quality depending on your requirement. Apart from that, users can also capture audio, record the output, select the output format and adjust the volume.
- Recorder of any activity: whether you want to record a video, an audio or an image file; you can be sure that Freez Screen Video Capture can do it for you. Indeed, you can record screen activities, sound from microphone, Internet or videotape, or a video being played on your computer system.
- Hotkeys and advanced options: since Freez Screen Video Capture is entirely customizable, users are allowed to pause, stop screen recording with user-defined hotkeys. Indeed, via its interface users can set pause and record hotkeys and stop or cancel others.
- Interface: Freez Screen Video Capture’s interface is quite intuitive and plain. It is adapted to all kinds of users, beginners and experts in the field. All menus and actions are easily displayed to allow a better handling.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Freez Screen Video Capture is a perfect tool to create screen demos, animated tutorials, etc.
- Nothing special to report.