VRS Recording System
is a program for recording multi-channel audio and telephone lines conversations. It is published and developed by NCH Swift Sound.
- Recording: this software can automatically capture different audio signals simultaneously. It offers several recording modes and gives users the ability to control the process. It is up to the user to determine the duration of the recording and the precision in terms of compression.
- Long recordings: this feature is especially necessary for recording radio stations' programs. VRS Recording System enables to capture sound from more than 24 hours. It is possible to schedule the recording by time and dates depending on the users' requirements.
- Phone call recording: VRS Recording System is offering advanced recording for voice Over IP phone calls. For this option, the user can record up to 64 telephone lines automatically and at the same time.
- Output: this program offers high compression settings so as to reduce HDD requirements. The recorded and compressed audio will be saved in WAV, MP3 or GSM file formats.
- VRS Recording System offers an intuitive interface.
- It can be used as an audio file manager for all files stored on the hard drive.
- This trial version can only be used for 14 days.
- It is limited in features.