Hackers are dangerous! Locking all files and folders and even notepad with password becomes necessary. Released in 2010, Steganos LockNote
is a tool that provides you the ability to keep the privacy of your personal notes.
- Encryption: with the help of Steganos LockNote, users can be sure to keep safe and hide their serial numbers, passwords, phone numbers and everyday notes. Using a password and an encryption technology AES 256bit, your notes will be kept hundred percent secure.
- Portable: being portable, Steganos LockNote does not require any installation. You can bring it wherever you want since its document does not require too much more space on the hard drive.
- Process of encryption: to secure your notes, all you need to do is to drag and drop text files on a LockNote window so that they can be encrypted automatically. To access to them, just double click it, enter the password and you can read your text as usual.
- Operating systems: Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP, Professional, Windows 2000.
- Processor: At least Pentium or comparable CPU.
- A mouse or another Windows-compatible pointing device.
- Steganos LockNote is an open source that is based upon open source technologies.
- It has a user friendly and intuitive interface.