is a program for un-deleting and recovering lost data from the hard drive or other removable devices. It is developed by Dmitry Brant and released in 2009.
- Dig Deep: thanks to this mode, the program can undelete files from FAT, NTFS and exFAT partitions. This customization has to be done right after the installation. This option can record any file and can even filter files by name, size, date and directory.
- Dig Deeper: Diskdigger is going to launch a deep scan of the hard disk to search for any kind of file to recover those that were deleted. For instance, it can get back deleted photos and images (of various types), documents (MS doc, HTML, etc.), audio and video as well as compressed archives.
- Compatibility: Diskdigger can recover files from the hard drive on the computer system as well as on some media devices. Among them, we can cite USB flash drives, memory cards and floppy disks. It is worth to note that it also recovers lost files from CDs and DVDs.
- Miscellaneous: found data can be displayed on the main interface of this program. Images are displayed in thumbnail mode and other data showed as list. Note that the preview of MP3 files can show ID3 information such as artist, album and genre.
- Diskdigger offers other versions for Android and Linux.
Latest update on September 18, 2014 at 07:28 AM.