Released in 2010, WCL Phone Explorer
enables to view all elements of a mobile phone from a computer. It is quite practical.
- Bluetooth: WCL Phone Explorer uses Bluetooth technology to connect on a mobile phone. The user just has to launch the scan and the software will automatically detect it via Bluetooth.
- Browsing: once the mobile phone is connected to the PC, the user enables to browse and navigate throughout to it. He can read sent or received SMS or save them in draft. Of course, call history can be accessed from anywhere.
- Contact list: what differentiates this app from other tools of its genre is its ability to display cell phone numbers in contact list on a PC. The user can copy them on the hard disc. Thanks to a basic editing tool, it is possible to change contact name and number via the PC.
- The software is lightweight and downloadable free of charge.
- It offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It can preview log calls.
- Nothing special to report.