Not like any other parental software, KidRocket
blocks out the entire Internet connection and only allows child related websites. This can be very practical to keep Internet browsing safe for children.
- Web browser: KidRocket includes a web browser that can operate off a pre-selected white list. After the installation and running of the application, you will be asked to select the websites that your children are allowed to visit. The application will only allow surf on these pre-selected websites.
- Entertaining: KidRocket offers fun lists of websites for kids that they can consult at any time. It is also integrated with Starfall.com enabling your little ones learning to read. If they are a little advanced, they can profit from the application’s interactive math flashcards and equations.
- Customizable: with more than 250 possible variants, parents can change the color of their browsers. Colorful settings and interface catch children’s attention to bring them in another atmosphere to develop their imagination and creativity.
- Security: since there is no way to open the Internet, this is surely one of the most effective tools to spare children from adult contents. It also offers a built-in popup blocker, a timer and a digital clock.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- KidRocket has a really-eye-catching user interface.
- Hundred percent secure for children.
Latest update on February 18, 2013 at 01:43 AM.