is a program that can capture all or only a region of a computer screen. It offers other several features and some of them are detailed below.
- Capture modes and methods: Capture View offers several methods to capture images on the screen. Capture can be reached by hotkey (Alt+Q) or by activating the application. Concerning methods, users can only capture a window, a region or the whole screen with taskbar. There are also other options such as Web Page Captures or Directory Capture.
- Editing: once the screenshot taken, Capture View can edit them. For this option, users can crop tool, add watermark to the image, change font, opacity, position and color, resize as well as add borders and frames to enhance it.
- Annotation: pictures can be quickly annotated with highlight boxes, text with an aim to communicate with others ones' best ides. Note that this option is entirely customizable giving users the ability to change box shapes and transparency for example.
- Possibility of sending a screenshot to Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Can adjust the capture shapes.
- It is possible to take multiple shots simultaneously.
- This version can only be used for 3 days.