is a tool designed for both transforming any sound as an image and create a sound from an image. It is an editor and a synthesizer at the same time.
- Audio synthesis: Photosounder allows users to synthesize original sounds from photographs or fractal images. With its powerful algorithms, it can change over time the frequency of each sound created and this is done in real time. A real-time synthesis also enables real-time stretching or enables to listen to changes as they are made to an image.
- Editing: basic editing tools such as various sprays to enhance, erase, and suppress features. Users can also perform graphical/mathematical operations to spectrogram editing with Photosounder.
- Effects: in order to create different sounds, the user has the choice among several effects. For example, we can cite the noise reduction, reverb, and compression of the time-frequency domain, the spectral quantification and many more.
- Compatible formats: Photosounder opens kinds of audio and image formats. It includes MP3, OGG, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, etc. It can also open picture formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and others.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Sound card
- Disk space: 2 MB.
- Photosounder offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- It is easy to handle.
Latest update on September 25, 2013 at 02:43 AM.