- Encryption: this newest version is updated with Advanced Encryption Options and unique algorithms to protect SWF stored in your hard drive. SWF Encrypt offers different encryption modes (recommended, high, low and custom) as well as several parameters.
- SWF resources protection: SWF Encrypt, apart from encrypting the SWF files, can also protect resources attached to them. This means that images, symbols, audio files and graphics are all protected.
- Command line access: this application is featured with command line access even if it's for Windows operating system only. So then, users can encrypt, protect and obfuscate SWF files via these command lines.
- Interface: SWF Encrypt offers an intuitive interface. Its left pane offers a quick access to the local folders that are stored on the computer system. Menus are easily accessible.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: Pentium 2 350 or better
- Hard disc space required: 25MB
- Compatible with Adobe Flash 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- SWF Encrypt is easy to use and practical.
- Only 10 SWF encryptions possible for this trial version.
- SWF Encrypt
- Android swf player - Guide
- Encryption and decryption software free download - Download
- Before you can save files on this drive you need to encrypt it using bitlocker - Guide
- Sophos free encryption - Download
- How to connect to encrypted wifi - Guide
Alternative spelling: SWF_Encrypt_7.0_Trial_Setup_7.0.0.exe