Designed by CoolSoft and released in 2006, Power MP3 Recorder
is a tool to record audio from any audio source. It is used by numbers of users and awarded from various places.
- Sound source supported: Power MP3 Recorder also called MP3 Sound Recorder can record any sound that are played on your PC or other sources. The other resources include cassette tape, microphone, radio, TV, DVD/CD/VCD players and much more.
- Queue recording: this feature aims at recording voice automatically or not. Users can set the start time (for recording), the audio format, the record length as well as the file name. That way, the record will start automatically.
- Real time MP3 encoding: recorded voice is directly saved as MP3 which will enable you to gain in space in the hard disc. Indeed, there is no need to record it in WAV format, and especially, since one minute of WAV requires about 10M bytes of disk space.
- Auto-function: Power MP3 Recorder detects recording sound signal level as well as pauses or resumes the recording. During the recording, users can also start a new file when the sound signal level is lower than that you have set.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Power MP3 Recorder has a simple and easy to use interface.
- It can support many multiple sampling per second.
Latest update on February 14, 2013 at 12:12 AM.