Playlist Creator for SanDisk Sansa Fuze enables you to create separate playlists within the program. It has been designed to transfer music and automatically create playlists on your Sansa Fuze.
- Arranged interface: with light background and a neatly arranged interface, users can easily navigate through the screens thanks to chief options that are placed at the bottom and left panel and the main screen that are displaying information.
- Automatic detection: This program detects automatically device and music folder. Designed to transfer music and create automated playlists on the interface, the software is working through the music on the computer and automatically creating playlists based on the folder’s structure.
- Simple transfer and creation: in fact, the user just has to right click on any of the music folder on the system. Then, he/she has to choose the option of ‘create playlist’ and right after that, the music stored in that folder would be automatically transferred to the device, of course, with a new playlist file for the user.
- Windows 95/NT/98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
- Supports MTP Mode, MSC/Mass Storage mode, Unicode Files
- Easy to use wizard interface
- Transfers your music and audio folders
- Automatic creation of playlists
- Playlist Creator for SanDisk Sansa Fuze
- Youtube playlist creator online - How-To - YouTube
- Windows XP SP3 doesn't recognized Sansa Fuze ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Sandisk cruzer blade 16gb firmware download ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Bin file creator - How-To - Hardware
- Spotify playlist genre sorter - How-To - Internet