EngInSite Editor for PHP, EngInSite PHP Editor
or also simply PHP Editor
is a tool designed to create, edit, run and especially debug PHP4 a nd PHP5 scripts from an IDE.
- IDE for PHP technologies: packed with a powerful IDE for PHP technologies, EngInSite Editor for PHP helps to manage projects with ease, define a color scheme for displaying a code, as well as costumizing the Editor’s user interface depending on your choice.
- Powerful debugger: just like Visual Basic or Delphi, EngInSite PHP Editor features a visual editor/debugger that is quite similar to Microsoft Windows programming tools. Thanks to this, the debugger is going to stop the execution of your program.
- HTML editor: EngInSite PHP Editor is integrated with another option that is to edit HTML. Indeed, it is packed with a WYSIWYG HTML/CSS Editor and works with HTML tags and attributes.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98 or later
- RAM: 128MB.
- Disk space required: 40MB
- EngInSite Editor for PHP installation contains built-in PHP 4.3.8 and PHP 5.02.
- No need to spend too much time on configuring your environment.
- It is possible to use Unicode and UTF8 in your script.