Clean Virus MSN
is a program which allows disinfecting the PC from viruses on Windows Live Messenger (formerly MSN Messenger). It is designed by AxBx.
- Scan: MSN viruses are executable codes which appear in the form of photos seemingly sent by one of the user's contacts. When clicking on them, they are directly scattered to all contacts. To detect them, Clean Virus MSN is scanning all the user's files.
- Alert: like all antivirus, this software directly alerts users once it detects a harmful program. In the appearing window, the user has choices for actions to be done like deleting or doing nothing.
- Display and deletion: Clean Virus MSN also integrates a display option. All the viruses, Trojan horses and worms are listed on the software interface. This option allows the user to identify and delete what he wants to.
- The program uses antivirus VirusKeeper technology.
- It supports more than 4000 variants of MSN virus.
- This software is multilingual and can be downloaded for free.
- Nothing special to report.