Adobe AIR download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Adobe AIR is a runtime system developed by Harmand in collaboration with Adobe Inc. and designed to let developers build cross-platform web-based applications.
What is Adobe AIR?
Adobe AIR (also known as Adobe Integrated Runtime) is a cross-platform runtime environment system used by developers to develop Rich Internet Applications (basically a web-based apps offering many similar features to desktop applications). As a result, Adobe AIR is pretty helpful for creating web apps running on different OS without using a web browser.
Launched in 2008, Adobe announced in June 2019 it would begin transitioning ongoing support and development of Adobe AIR to Harman and will continue to provide support for versions 32 and earlier until the end of 2020.
What are the key features of Adobe AIR?
- Window management and menu: You can open, minimize, maximize, and resize multiple AIR windows. Also, you can add a native menu bar to AIR windows with sub menus and custom menu items.
- File management: You can perform actions on files and folders, like create, delete, rename, copy, and move them.
- Optimized: Adobe AIR can manage several threads to execute ActionScript 3 code in the background and process asynchronous tasks. Pretty vital to make sure your interface does not freeze.
- Clipboard access: You can have complete control over the clipboard to programmatically copy and paste texts, bitmaps, or files right into the system clipboard.
- Drag-and-drop: You can drag and drop texts, bitmaps, or files into AIR applications.
- Graphics: As a developer, you can access features like text, vector graphics, raster graphics, video, audio, camera, and microphone capability.
- 3D graphics: As Stage3D has been added, AIR apps can access GPUs for hardware acceleration. Although competing with Unity or Unreal Engine is challenging, Adobe AIR makes developers' work much more manageable. An example of a video game made with Adobe AIR is Creeper World.
- Game Developer Tools: It includes everything developers need to streamline the application development process.
- Extendable: Thanks to AIR Native Extensions, AIR apps can be augmented in features. Native extensions can be developed by anyone using publicly available tools or in the native language on each platform (like C++ for Windows, Java, C++ for Android, and Objective-C for iOS).
How to use Adobe AIR?
Nothing could be easier. All you have to do is download the file, run it and accept the license agreement. Once this is done, the Adobe AIR installation will start automatically. If you have any questions, you can visit the official FAQ, the official forum, and the GitHub page for solved problems encountered by users.
Is it free?
Yes, it is 100% free to use.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is safe. So far, no malware or user privacy violation has been reported. However, you should make sure to avoid downloading .air files from untrusted websites.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC > Télécharger
- Adobe photoshop 2022 > Télécharger
- Adobe flash player free download > Télécharger
- Adobe illustrator free download > Télécharger
- Adobe premiere pro 2022 > Télécharger
- Internet Speed Booster
- Facebook Password Extractor
- Auto Refresh
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Online Data Extractor
- SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator
- AdBlock Plus
- FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet)
- My Spectrum
- Tube Toolbox Pro
- Google Sponsored Link Extractor
- AdBlock for Chrome
- Easy Search
- Google Opinion Rewards
- Super Ad Blocker
- OutWit Hub
- QR Code Reader
- CodeTwo QR
- Microsoft Silverlight