ChatGPT download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ChatGPT is a groundbreaking AI chatbot developed by OpenAI that can process complex requests and answer questions throughout a constructive discussion. Being able to converse, write poems, essays, programs, and lots more, you will love discovering everything it features.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an under-development artificial intelligence chatbot specializing in dialogue. Based on GPT-3.5 (an improved version of GPT-3), it has quickly become viral for its detailed and articulate answers. ChatGPT means Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer as it has been both finely trained using supervised learning (the model is provided with conversations in which the trainers played both the user and AI sides) and reinforcement learning (human trainers ranked responses that the model had created in the previous discussions).
Pieces of feedback from users don't lie; it is not perfect, may be verbose or inaccurate, and has some flaws that are progressively corrected, modified, or fixed. But it is way more than just a funny program you can interact with. It is a big step forward in AI chatbots, and it's just the tip of the iceberg, so be prepared for what's coming next in the future.
What are the key features of ChatGPT?
- Remembers: Contrary to most other chatbots, ChatGPT is a stateful solution that remembers previous questions and answers in the same conversation. It really brings the experience to the next level as it allows you and the AI to elaborate on simple or complex subjects, find connections between topics, and could even be used as a personalized therapist in the future.
- Bilateral interactions: As you discuss various subjects, you can provide follow-up corrections so that ChatGPT adapts its responses to better focus on what matters most to you and provide more thorough answers.
- Versatile and interesting: It has been taught and trained on many different subjects, so you can ask questions or send requests on many topics, like sciences, sociology, poetry, music, psychology, culture, history, and lots more.
- Terms-sensitive: ChatGPT pays attention to every word in your sentences or questions to provide as complex and detailed answers as you want. For example, the questions "explain how the sun works in simple terms" and "explain how the sun works in advanced terms" will result in two different answers as the simple/complex variable changed the way it processed and formulated the answer.
- Ethical: Queries are filtered through moderation filters to prevent ChatGPT from producing potentially racist, sexist, violent, or non-ethical outputs. However, it has flaws, and even though it catches the most apparent subversive topics, you can still make it produce shady outcomes if you formulate requests properly.
- Not perfect: ChatGPT is impressive, but it is absolutely not a silver bullet to every problem. It still has limitations, and the devs know it, as it may occasionally generate incorrect information, harmful instructions, or biased content, and has limited knowledge of the world and events after 2021. Also, it cannot browse the Internet or provide information on websites. It takes time to refine and adapt the whole algorithm to make it produce better answers, but the devs will keep improving it.
- Interface: It features that kind of friendly modern interface looking futuristic due to its simplicity. You type your request to start the conversation, and you can create a new one with just a single click. Also, you can switch between black and white themes.
How to install and use ChatGPT?
Regardless of the ChatGPT version that you decide to use, you need to create an OpenAI account using your Google or Microsoft account or your own email address. Once created, you can start chatting and sending requests to ChatGPT.
You can type your questions using your terms like "Got any creative ideas for a 10-year-old's birthday?", "How to learn to code in C++?", "Can you define this in simple terms?", or almost anything else. As you keep building the conversation, ChatGPT will answer your requests reminding everything you two talked about in the same discussion and providing meaningful responses.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to use.
Is it safe?