English-French Larousse Dictionary download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
The English-French Larousse Dictionary is an application that provides all of the benefits of the famous Larousse Dictionary in a digital form. Including 250,000 words and phrases, 400,000 translations, and 450,000 recorded pronunciations, this app is ideal for new learners of either French or English. It also includes idiomatic expressions, making grasping linguistic and cultural nuances easier.
What are the key features of English-French Larousse Dictionary?
- More than 250,000 words and phrases.
- 400,000 translations.
- 450 000 recorded pronunciations.
- 3,000 abbreviations.
- Proverbs, sayings, and idiomatic expressions.
- Full verbs conjugation tables.
Is it free?
The app costs 4.99 euros.
- English-French Larousse Dictionary > Download
- How to change language in adobe reader from french to english > Guide
- Translate text with DeepL: online, for free > Guide
- Excel functions in French > Guide
- Type 'E' with an acute accent: on Mac, Windows, in Word > Guide
- Google Classroom
- Hot Potatoes
- Arabic Typing Tutor
- IQ Trainer
- Scratch 3
- English to Hindi Character Converter
- Drawing For Children
- Rapid Typing Tutor
- Chinese Character Stroke Order Animator
- Science Quiz
- Learn To Speak French
- Learn To Speak Japanese
- Learn To Speak Chinese
- Khan Academy
- Ray's Spelling and Word Games