IBM Lotus Symphony download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
IBM Lotus Symphony is an Office Suite for processing Microsoft documents. It can read create, edit and share these types of files. It is developed by IBM Lotus Software.
Disclaimer: IBM discontinued this software in 2012 - even though the version linked to this page is the latest to exist, it may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages. We recommend that you switch to Apache OpenOffice.
What are the key features of IBM Lotus Symphony?
- Word processing: IBM Lotus Symphony includes a word processing utility for editing texts. It can also open Word documents in .DOC or .DOCX extensions. Even printing these documents is made possible thanks to this tool.
- Spreadsheets: this software can be an alternative to Microsoft Excel as it offers an application for creating and opening spreadsheets. Like the word processor, it can also deal with files in XLS or XLSX. All formulas and other functions are put at users' disposal.
- Presentations: IBM Lotus Symphony can also replace PowerPoint or Publisher in terms of presentation creation and editing. Created projects can be saved in OpenDocument (ODF), in Microsoft Office formats or in Lotus SmartSuite.
Is it free?
You can download and use this software for free.
- Lotus symphony download
- Ibm lotus symphony download
- Ibm symphony download
- Ibm thinkcentre pentium 4 drivers download [solved] > Drivers Forum
- Ibm t43 drivers for windows 7 [solved] > Drivers Forum
- Ibm spss software free download > Download - Data management
- Ibm thinkpad t43 drivers > Audio Forum
- White lotus season 1 > Guide