Windows 11 ISO download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
After years of work on the modernization of the Windows ecosystem, Windows 11 is now a reality. Microsoft's brand new OS was officially announced on Thursday, June 24. Windows 11 is visually renewed and integrates new technologies that promise a better user experience. Several of the new Windows 11 OS features were initially thought for the cancelled Windows 10X project. This is our Windows 11 ISO download page, and we will talk about how to get Windows 11.
Before downloading the Windows 11 ISO Image
We strongly recommend that you only use official downloads of the Windows 11 disc image, and stay clear of the Windows 11 leak which was leaked before the Windows 11 event. Avoid downloading from peer-to-peer sources as the download could contain a virus, or simply the wrong version. Additionally, with the Windows 11 release, a developer version of Windows 11 was leaked before the official release. It is possible that this version of the Windows 11 ISO file download is still online. It is best to refrain from installing this and simply using the official version.
Windows 11 Key Features
- Android apps: Windows 11 will be able to run Android apps, made possible through the integration of Amazon's Appstore into the Windows Store. Android apps can be pinned to the taskbar and used at the same time with traditional Windows applications.
- Startup sound: A startup sounds returns to Windows 11 after its absence (at least by default) in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- New wallpapers: Now you can choose from different backgrounds for the light and dark modes. The available wallpapers are divided into the collections 'Captured Motion', 'Glow', 'Flow' and 'Sunrise', Each category has different visual characteristics and effects.
- Better tactile experience: Windows 11 includes new touch gestures (inherited from Windows 10X) to return to Start, open and close apps, multitasking and more. Also, the touch keyboard is completely renewed with shortcuts for emojis, GIFs, and stickers visible at the top.
- Centered Start menu: For the first time in Windows history, the Start menu will be located in the middle of the task bar. Users do still have the freedom to move the menu to the left or right.
- Window management: By placing the cursor on the Maximize button, it is possible to rearrange your windows and distribute them on your screen to see 2, 3 or 4 apps at the same time.
- Renewed Microsoft Store: The Windows application store has been reimagined to be more modern and faster, besides offering better conditions to app developers.
- Battery health: Windows 11 provides more details and recommendations regarding the status and usage of your PC's battery.
- Voice and pen features: The operating system includes new possibilities for voice input and using a stylus.
- Visual design: Windows 11 will look considerably distinct from its predecessors. Most of the icons have been redesigned, task and application windows now have rounded corners and there are animations when opening and closing apps.
- Widget panel: Things like MSN news, traffic and weather information can be accessed with a single click on the toolbar, or by swiping towards the left of the screen.
- Gaming: Windows 11 will offer the best experience ever for gaming. Several Xbox Series X/S features, such as Automatic High Dynamic Range (HDR) and DirectStorage, will be available in Windows 11. Moreover, thanks to the new Xbox Game Pass for PC service, gamers will have access to over 100 high-quality games.
Windows 11 release date
Windows 11 was released on October 5th 2021. It was also possible to sign up for the Windows 11 beta from July, giving users access to Windows 11 before the final release.
Can I Download Windows 11 for Free?
The operating system is offered as a free upgrade for current Windows 10 users. It may also be free to install the Windows 11 download for users of older Windows versions, as long as they upgrade their machine to Windows 10 first.
How to Know if Your PC Supports TMP 2.0
TPM 2.0 is one of the key installation prerequisites of Windows 11. It is very easy to check if your PC meets this requirement. Simply press the Windows + R keys simultaneously and type “tpm.msc” in the text field that pops up and hit Enter to confirm. In the Windows that now appears, you will find your computer's TPM version next to "Specification Version":
Windows 11 Requirements for Your PC
Your computer must have the following minimum requirements to be able to install Windows 11:
- Processor 1GHz single-core processor.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM memory.
- Storage: 64 GB free disk space.
- Graphic Card: DirectX 12 compatible.
- The PC must support TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot.
In order to assure yourself that your computer meets the requirements to run Windows 11, you can do a compatibility check using the Microsoft PC Health Check app. Images: © The Verge, Microsoft.
- Windows 11 iso download
- Windows 11 iso
- Windows 11 download iso
- Microsoft Windows 11: release date, download, beta, update > Guide
- Is it safe to use windows 11 beta now? > Forum - Windows
- Windows 10 iso download 64-bit > Télécharger
- Download and install Windows 8.1: from ISO, installer > Guide
- Hiren's BootCD (ISO) > Télécharger
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test
- Windows Mobile Device Center
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro
- Autorun Exterminator
- HDD Regenerator
- Deep Freeze
- Mobile SIM Card Reader Tool
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
- A Bootable USB
- RAR Password Unlocker
- Windows File Explorer
- DVD Drive Repair
- DDR - Pen Drive Recovery
- Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller
- Battery Alarm
- USB Debug
- Free Data Recovery Software
- Recycle Bin Manager
- Magic Video Converter
- Typewriter Keyboard
- EXE Explorer
- Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker
- Partition Find & Mount
- End It All
- Windows Memory Diagnostic
- Flow Bubbles Screensaver
- SD Card Recovery
- Ultimate Boot CD (ISO)
- Universal USB Installer
- Usb Xtaf
- AVA Find
- Boot Camp
- USB Grabber
- Evidence Eliminator
- FileHippo Update Checker
- Picture Player
- CleanUp smb mess
- Easy File Locker
- LG PC Suite
- Startup Repair
- Nexpose Vulnerability Scanner
- USB Lock RP
- Virtual Serial Ports Emulator
- Mouse and Keyboard Recorder
- Blancco Drive Eraser
- Total Copy
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Revo Uninstaller
- Usb Autorun
- Photo Snap
- 3DP Net
- LinBerry for Ubuntu
- Oceanis Change Background Windows 7
- Cybera Client
- HD Tune Pro
- Geekbench 5
- Advanced Office Password Recovery
- Identity Cloaker
- Cybera Server
- Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop
- Advanced Port Scanner
- USB Flash Drive Tester
- Instant Memory Cleaner
- Kali Linux (ISO)
- AIDA64 Extreme Edition
- iCare Data Recovery Software
- Screen Lock
- Ontrack EasyRecovery Home
- Amir Antivirus
- Norton Power Eraser
- Advanced Serial Port Terminal Eltima Software
- iMyFone Fixppo
- Chrome OS
- Arch Linux (ISO)
- Linux Mint (ISO)
- SonicWall NetExtender
- Google Authenticator
- Bitwarden Password Manager