XviD video codec download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Downloading a video from the internet may sometimes take time and cause errors to occur. To fix the bugs, it is important to use a Xvid Video Codec program that is able to compress videos before downloading and decompress after it to speed up the process and reduce the bandwidth.
- Video compression: the software offers the possibility to compress video before downloading it. This is useful if the user wants to download large videos like movies, lives and some clips. Indeed, the bandwidth is reduced during the transmission through the network.
- Decompression: After compressing and downloading the video, the user needs to decompress it. There is no need to get another software for that because Xvid Video Codec has this feature. That process will not have an impact on the quality of the video.
- Compatibility: It is specialized in encoding MPEG-4 video but apart from the feature mentioned above, this utility is also capable of encoding ASP, SP, AVC videos. That makes it even more practical.
Xvid is also compatible with Linux operating system.
Is It Free?
Yes, Xvid is an open-source project and it is completely free of charge.
- I can't watch video clips [solved] > Forum - Video software
- Error downloading OS X > Forum - MacOS
- Cant play video in my cp > Forum - Video software
- DFX for Winamp
- Nero WMA Plug-in
- MP3 Printer
- Mp3Tag Pro
- Simple MP3 Tag Editor
- 1st MP3 Tag Editor
- Music Sorter