Pistonsoft Text to Speech Converter download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Reading long documents may be tiring and boring. Therefore, you can use the Pistonsoft Text to Speech Converter which is a voice synthesizer that can read text out loud. The user only needs to specify a text document and the software will read it aloud.
What are the key features of Pistonsoft Text to Speech Converter?
- Supports TXT, HTML, web pages, and PDF files as well as DOC Microsoft Word documents.
- EBooks are also supported. You can listen to the book you are reading on the go.
- Using the recording function, the user can record the voice into an audio file format.
- Supported output formats are MP3 and WAV.
- Pistonsoft Text to Speech Converter is endowed with a wide library of voices that you can choose.
- Playback can be controlled using the keyboard. For example, the user can control the volume, specify the reading pace and choose the voice to be used via hotkeys.
Is it free?
This is the free trial version. The full license costs $19.95
- Text to audio converter
- Text to speech mp3
- Text to speech free download
- Mkvtoolnix audio converter > Guide
- Audio Converter All-in-One > Download
- How to convert jpeg files into mp3 [solved] > Forum - Software
- Free Video to MP3 Converter > Download
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile > Guide