Apex Legends Mobile download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Apex Legends Mobile stands as a free-to-play battle royale hero shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It is the mobile version of Apex Legends, and it truly offers fast-paced combats in rich environments and lets you unfold your strategies as you inch your way to success.
- Legends: You can explore and pay many different characters called Legends, including Ash, Bangalore, Bloodhound, Caustic, Crypto, Fade, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Loba, Mirage, Octane, Pathfinder, Revenant, Rhapsody, and Wraith. Each has unique Tactical, Passive, and Ultimate abilities, so you will quickly understand that some are designed like tanks, healers, and DPSs, but others as mixes and more. Anyway, everyone will find the right Legends.
- Survive and win: Each game will start the exact same way. First, you will skydive with your team from an aircraft and land on an island wherever you want. Then, it would be best if you strived to find valuable equipment like weapons and pieces of armor to defend yourself against all the other teams. Throughout the game, the map will shrink and force you to keep moving and fight the other players. The rule is simple, be the team to be the last one standing and win, or die in the realm of forgotten warriors who didn't make a difference.
- Use your world: The levels have been designed to offer both horizontal and vertical gameplay. Hence, you can freely move, use hooks and ropes, climb walls, slide on the ground, and even fly from one spot to another. It adds another layer of freedom and allows you to plan more complex strategies and fully use every part of your environment to outsmart your opponents.
- Arsenal: The weaponry is all from the main game offering lots of diversity and allowing you to get an advantage depending on the distance, the number of targets, and more. The different categories of weapons are AR (Assault rifle), SMG (Submachine guns), LMG (Light machine guns), Marksman, Snipers, Shotguns, and Pistols. Also, note that your weapons' stats can be enhanced using attachments like Barrels, Mags, Optics, Stocks, or Hop-Ups.
- Seasons: Seasons are a set period of time where new content and event are introduced, with a new Battle Pass, cosmetic items, game-balance changes, and a Legend. Usually, a season lasts about three months long and coincides with Ranked play.
- Battle Pass: The paid battle pass allows you to earn new reactive weapons skins, skydive emotes, load screens, and other cosmetic items to make you shine and be yourself on the battlefield.
Graphics and sound
Apex Legends Mobile features beautiful graphics for a mobile game, with high-quality textures, rich and beautiful environments, and state-of-the-art lighting and particle rendering techniques for mobile platforms. In addition, of course, the OST and all the audio feedbacks make each game vibrant and immersive.
Duration and game modes
There is no end to Apex Legends Mobile, so you can play dozens of hundreds of hours and still make progress as new content is brought to the game. Apex Legends Mobile offers solo game modes where you can learn the basics of the game and hone your skills, but the game's core resides in multiplayer matches.
- Battle Royale: This is the core experience where you group up teams of two or three and compete in a 60-players fight. The last team standing wins the game.
- Team Deathmatch: Your team fights to be the first one with 50 kills. This is a free-for-all mode.
- Gun Game: As you kill other players, you will go through the whole arsenal of guns. You win if you end the game with the most points or perform three melee kills.
- Hack: You play as a Defender or a Hacker and face off against each other on one of two sites to gain points. The first to win four rounds wins the game.
What do the reviews say?
Apex Legends Mobile has a Metacritic score of 79/100.
"Apex Legends Mobile is able to differentiate itself enough from its original version to make it worth checking out for both fans and newcomers. However, its restricted movement and touchscreen controls might make it offputting for those not comfortable with mobile shooters." (iMore)
Apex Legends Mobile has been rated PEGI 16.
How to install Apex Legends Mobile on PC?
We provide you with both the Apex Legends Mobile APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Apex Legends Mobile APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find with the application file.
How to install the XAPK file on your Android?
- If you have a version lower than Android 8, you may need to authorize the installation from unknown sources (only if you haven't already done it before). You usually find this option in Settings > Security.
- Disable the Play Protect function through the Play Store options.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile on your mobile by clicking the button at the top of this page.
- Download and install the XAPK Installer.
- Open the XAPK installer and grant all the necessary access permissions, then it will scan your device, and it should display a list containing all the XAPK files on it. If the Apex Legends Mobile file does not appear, then locate the file in your 'Downloads' folder and rename it by replacing the ".zip" file extension with the ".xapk" file extension. Finally, select the Apex Legends Mobile application and follow the installation instructions.
- Once installed, launch the game and enjoy!