To block cookies from a particular website, follow the procedure below:
- Open Firefox and go to Tools>Options>Privacy tab.
- "Use custom settings for history".
- Click on the Exceptions button,
- Copy paste the URL of the website(s) the appropriate field.
- Click on the Block button and press the Close button.
- To revert the changes simply redo the above procedure, but instead make use of the "Allow" button (the URLs you have previously added shall all be listed).
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 3, 2011 at 03:12 PM by jak58.