Sony Ericsson's Xperia-x10-mini enables users to connect to the internet through Wi-Fi
. At first, the Wireless internet connection
has to be enabled on the phone to make it accessible in Xperia-x10-mini through the wireless control settings
. Once the settings are installed, the phone will be able to automatically scan Wi-Fi networks
which are to be selected for access. In case of a protected network
the network key
will be required to access wireless internet connection
. Thus, the innovations in telephony have helped to reap the advantages of technological progress without any problems.
How do I connect to the Internet via WiFi from my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini?
- Check that the WiFi is enabled:
- Press the Home key (the center key)
- On the screen, click "Settings> Wireless Controls"
- Make sure the checkbox for "Wi-Fi" option is checked. If not, click it to activate
- To connect to a WiFi wireless network:
- On the same screen click "Wi-Fi Settings"
- The phone will scan for any nearby Wi-Fi network
- Once detected, click on the network to access it
- If the WiFi network is protected, enter the network key and it should be OK
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 2, 2012 at 07:23 AM by Virginia Parsons.