It may happens that you need to convert a row into a column or vice-versa, under Excel. That is: transfering all the cells from an horizontal display to a vertical one or otherwise. Here's a small trick:
- Select the targeted cells.
- Do a CTRL+C to copy them.
- Move to the first cell of your new row/column (Note that this cell must be outside the copy area).
- Right click> Paste Special.
- Check the "Transpose" option and click on OK.
Here's the result:
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 24, 2012 at 02:15 PM by deri58.