Over time the modifications made on your system, will leave your Firewall with a lot of unnecessary rules and flaws (online gaming, updating applications, downloads....)
- It may be necessary for you to reset your Firewall software to its original state, here's how:
- Start>Control Panel>Classic View.
- Double-click on Windows Firewall icon.
- Click on "Change Settings".
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on the "Restore Defaults" button.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM by deri58.