EXCHANGING PHOTOS AND CONTACT BETWEEN 2 IPHONES!
- 2 iPhones
- 1 finger
- "Mover" (Free on App Store)
DESTINATION: iPod Touch - iPhone 2.2.1 or later
- Open "Mover"
- Press "+" to select a photo or a contact
- You can prepare more for the same time transfer
- Open "Mover" on the other iPhone (WiFi connection required)
- Insert the 2 iPhones so that the arrows (visible on screen) are opposite
- To transfer just drag the slide with his finger towards the second iPhone
- MAGIC! Slide your iPhone will automatically switch to another! (Actually it is copying, so no problem of loss of information). Do a "drag" on all slides are on the screen. After each manipulation the slide remains on the screen of the iPhone "sender". This helps keep them in memory for transfer to another iPhone, in the wake or more later. If you close the application it will keep the slides in memory.
- Then simply validate the slides on the iPhone "recipient" for the photo or contact transmitted is registered in the second iPhone.
- To remove the slides from the screen, click "Edit" and remove the slides by clicking on the red circle in the middle of the slide
- Too bad the bluetooth, 3G and the wedge is not operational for this kind of application.