Upon browsing on the web, it may happens that you find yourself on a particular website with unsuitable contents and you don't want let your children to have access to the latter. There's an easy way on Opera.
- Once the webpage is opened, right click on a blank area and select the "Block content" option.
- The website will be added to a "blacklist" accessible via:
- Menu Button> Settings> Preferences> Advanced tab > Content Section > Blocked content interface.
- To add other websites simply:
- Click on the the Add button> Copy/paste the URL and press on the OK button
- To remove a particular website from the list simply:
- Select the Website from the list > Delete.
- Content blocked by operator.
- Content blocked by operator in mobile - Best answers
- Content blocked by operator opera mini android - Best answers
- Disable the Content Blocker Feature in Opera - How-To - Opera
- Adobe will block flash content from running in flash player beginning january 12, 2021. - How-To - Software
- This message was blocked because its content presents a potential 552-5.7.0 security issue - Guide
- Displaying Content in browser is being blocked solution ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Canada-Location Blocks Internet Content ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks