Upon browsing on the web, it may happens that you find yourself on a particular website with unsuitable contents and you don't want let your children to have access to the latter.
There's an easy way on Opera.
- Once the webpage is opened, right click on a blank area and select the "Block content" option.
- The website will be added to a "blacklist" accessible via:
- Menu Button> Settings> Preferences> Advanced tab > Content Section > Blocked content interface.
- To add other websites simply:
- Click on the the Add button> Copy/paste the URL and press on the OK button
- To remove a particular website from the list simply:
- Select the Website from the list > Delete.
This document, titled « Opera - Block Content », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM