One of the smartest innovations in telephony is Bluetooth which has redefined the look of connectivity. To get the benefits of this function in Xperia-x10-mini by Sony Ericsson, one needs to activate Bluetooth to enable communication with other such devices. The Bluetooth of the Xperia-x10-mini can be visible and detected in the 'Similar Devices' section of other phones, as it is activated through the wireless settings. This setting can be accessed from the Home button on the phone. For mobile phones made by Sony Ericsson, download and installation of a specific software program may also be required to make the process work completely.
For your mobile phone to communicate with other Bluetooth devices, you must first activate this feature. This way your device will be visible to others.
To do this:
- Press the Home key (the centre button)
- In the Home screen, click "Settings"
- Click on "Wireless"
- Finally, make sure "Bluetooth" is checked. If not, click to activate
Note: The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Bluetooth activation is not sufficient to send or receive files via Bluetooth. In addition you must download and install a program that allows you to do so.
- Activate Bluetooth on your Xperia X10 Mini
- How to find the IMEI of an Xperia X10 Mini - How-To - Android
- Uninstalling an application from your Xperia X10 Mini - How-To - Android
- Activate bluetooth using wireless switch - Forum - Network
- Activate bluetooth using wireless switch - Forum - Windows 7
- Bluetooth Wireless Switch Dell Inspiron M5010 ✓ - Forum - WiFi