Android Market applications are available for download and installation for your Xperia X10 mini
If you want to uninstall the one that are no longer necessary.
- In the Home screen (the center button) ot your Xperia click "Settings> Applications> Manage Applications"
- Find the application you want to uninstall and click on it
- On the next screen, click on "Uninstall"
- Confirm your choice.
- The widget of the application and will be no more on the Home screen
- Uninstalling an application from your Xperia X10 Mini
- How to find the IMEI of an Xperia X10 Mini - How-To - Android
- Activate Bluetooth on your Xperia X10 Mini - How-To - Android
- Sony Xperia X10 - Make use of multiple Google accounts - How-To - Android
- Xperia Mini - Unable to send SMS - How-To - Android
- Completely uninstall application mac terminal - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « Uninstalling an application from your Xperia X10 Mini », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).