Upon launching a particular program, you are getting the following error message:
"Data Execution Prevention.To protect your computer Windows to shut down this program "
- Here's how to fix this problem
- Right click on the icon for your computer on the desktop. And choose " Property "
- Then in the new window click "Advanced System Settings "
- Then, under " Performance "click" Settings "
- Then choose the tab "DEP data"
- Check the box "enable the prevention of excutive data .... Except those I select"
- and click " Add "and then locate your program blocked
- Then, confirm by clicking "Apply"
- and close your windows and restart your computer
- PS: It is possible depending on your configuration you have messages you are requesting permission to perform these tasks answer "yes" to every request