Your computer to the annoying habit of rebooting (restart) at inopportune moments and of course without warning ...
Generally, if your computer restarts like this, it may be due to a hardware problem (often the graphics card) or a software problem (driver or 2 software conflict or a corrupted file).
To solve the issue and had "some information" about the causes of the problem, follow the following steps...
- Right click on the icon for your desktop, then click "properties".
- In the new window that opens, click the "Advanced"
- Then under "Startup and Recovery"click"Parameters".
- and uncheck the box that lies in front of "Automatically restart"
- Then press 2 times "OK "
- Now your computer does not restart worry more, but it will stop and display the blue screen of death where you will find information on the source of the problem.