This tip will explain how to retrieve saved passwords from Opera. There are various commercial software to do it, but everything in this trick is completely free!
- Download OperaPassView on your desktop.
- Unzip the archive
- Double click on OperaPassView.exe to install
- The software will then list the sites and passwords saved under Opera.
- You can save them in text format.
- Opera - Retrieving saved passwords
- Internet Explorer - Retrieve saved username and password - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to save passwords in opera gx - How-To - Opera
- How to save password in internet explorer - Guide
- How to retrieve facebook password - Guide
- How to find saved passwords on samsung tablet - Guide
This document, titled « Opera - Retrieving saved passwords », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).