Fireworks 4 - Edit an animated gif
[Fireworks 4] Edit an animated gif
- Run Fireworks 4
- File> open (find this animated gif votredisque drive)
- Enlarge the work area, then the image has 200%
- In the "Images" we discover that it consists of three gif images, clocked at 1 sec
- Increase the size of the image
- To add the text you want, we must enlarge the original image. > Modify> Document Size
- Change the height to 50 pixels, and to define the place or be anchored your original image, click on the icon anchor "low middle">>> OK This means that your original image will remain low of your document, and the "zone" is added on top.
- The three images that make up this gif will all rely on the same size automatically.
- Insert the text
- In the "Images" click on an image you crop your text after
- Tools "text" (16) and click on the image
- Choose the font, color and size and type your text ............. "Nothing Hear" on two lines>>>> OK
- Using the tools "Selection" (1) resize your text to fit in your GIF and place the directional arrows with your keyboard, for greater accuracy.
- We will copy the text and paste it into the other two images Copy> Ctrl + C. .. it will be easier to keep the same text position in the three images.
- Sign "Images" click on image 2 then Paste> Ctrl + V
- Sign "Images" click on the image 3 and then Paste> Ctrl + V
- Reselect the image 2, double click on the text of image2
- Select Frame 3, double-click on the text of image3
- Here, the work is finished, test your animation If required, change your images, text ...
- You must save your creation ............> File> Export Preview/ Format, choose "Gifs"/ >> Export in the file of your choice
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 1, 2010 at 03:02 AM by aakai1056.