After installation of Sony-Ericsson PC Suite, the following error appears on your screen at every Windows startup:
"CAPI_Worker module has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for inconvenience."
Below is a tutorial link of how to troubleshoot this error:
Follow below instructions:
- Go to menu Start > Control Panel > Add Hardware >
- In the Add Hardware wizard, click on Next ( The wizard will make a search but nothing will be displayed)
- Check the box "Yes, I connected my equipment" and select "Next"
- In the list that appears on your screen, scroll to Add new hardware and click on Next.
- Check the box Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)" and click on Next"
- In the list, select "Ports (COM and LTP)" and select "Next"
- In the Manufacturer column, choose "(Port type standards)" in the column model, choose "Communication Port and click on Next"
- Then click on Next and Finish and the corresponding wizard
- Then Restart your computer and this problem should be resolved.