Disable virus scanning in Firefox.
Normally, whenever a file is downloaded by your browser Firefox 3.0, it launches a virus scan. This unfortunately can last very long. Especially since this feature tends to bugger with no real apparent reason. The larger the file is large, the longer the analysis is.
- To disable this feature that may overlap with your anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti .... In the address bar of your browser type the following command:
- Then click on I'll be careful, I promise!
- In the filter box, type the following option: browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone
- Double click on the option, the value fields must be False.
- Restart Firefox to apply the change.
- Disable virus scanning in Firefox.
- Kaspersky virus scan online - How-To - Kaspersky
- How to disable print preview in firefox - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Online virus scan - How-To - Antivirus
- How to disable web security in firefox - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Disable Scheduled Scans - How-To - Security