Unable to do outgoing call by samsung gts5233
My Samsung GT s5233w mobile is not able to make an outgoing call and if i wish to do so it display 'service not allowed'. incoming call is ok. i have checked call barring status and it shows disable. Please help me out. Thank you.
Check show number in call settings and set to default or show, else hide will not work unless subscribed for it, thus it disables you from making calls, if lost yourself then reset to factory settings .
Solved by closeup22
- Unable to do outgoing call by samsung gts5233
- Unable to do outgoing call by Samsung GTS5233 ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv ✓ - Forum - Smart TV
- Unable to make outgoing calls from Eiroga e71 ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to block outgoing international calls on samsung - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Corby - Unable to use new SIM card - How-To - Samsung