Listen to radio and watch TV with VLC
This free media player is characterized by extreme lightness and the fact that it requires no installation of codecs. This did not prevent them to play a wide variety of audio formats - AAC, OGG, MP3, WMA - but also many video formats - MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MOV and WMV .It supports many platforms, including Windows, Macintosh, Linux, BSD, BeOS, Solaris and Pocket PC.
- The latest version is available here.
- To listen to a radio with VLC, you just go to View -> Playlist
- Then go to Manage -> Service Discovery -> Shoutcast then check (for radio) and Shoutcast TV (for TV).
- Then choose among the hundreds of radio and TV available.
- Listen to radio and watch TV with VLC
- How to watch streams on vlc - How-To - VLC
- Listen to Online Radio Stations With Winamp - How-To - Winamp
- How to listen to whatsapp voice message on apple watch - How-To - Social Media
- Listen to the music or watch some films ✓ - Forum - Software
- Where to watch euro 2021 in canada for free - How-To - Web