Internet Explorer Security Certificate Errors occasionally appear while a user is browsing web pages on the internet. These error messages include alerts that the site's security certificate has expired or is not valid. This issue may occur in Internet Explorer, even with websites that a user regularly visits.
How to Get Rid of Internet Explorer Security Certificate Errors
This error message may appear if the computer was recently fixed and there were changes made in the date and time options. This can cause a discrepancy between real date and time data and the timeframe for which the website's certificate is valid. This issue is solved by correcting the computer's date and time settings, which can be accessed via the Control Panel.
- How to Remove Internet Explorer Security Certificate Error
- Internet explorer 11 certificate error ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- American airlines app security certificate error ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Internet explorer website restore error - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Trouble from internet explorer security ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Facebook security certificate error ✓ - Forum - Facebook