Apply Barcode effect with Photoshop.
In this tutorial I will show you how to create a barcode in a few steps and then apply it to an objet !
- Create a new document sized 500 × 300 pixels and fill it with white color.
- In this space, create a rectangle with the marquee tools
- Then, create a new layer by clicking Layer > New > Layer.
- Position yourself on the new layer, then use Edit - Fill - Foreground Color
- Check that your foreground color is black.
- After that go into - Filters - Noise Add Noise
- In the toolbar, select the Marquee tool 1 Row
- Double-check the settings in contour Prog. Either to 0 px. and then cut the layer into two
- Then press the key combination CTRL + T and transform your image
- Click elsewhere on the screen, a message should appear, click Apply.
- Remove the selection with Ctrl + D. Now we need to cut a few lines on the bottom to add the numbers.
- Use the Marquee tool to create a new selection and press Delete to clear the selected area.
- Before writing down the code bar, go to Window ? Character and set the font like this:
- You should get something similar
- Then merge the layer numbers with the bottom layer by pressing CTRL + E or by going to Layer - Merge lower
- Copy and paste the picture in our image with the bar code
- Now select the layer with the numbers then go to Edit - Transform, then adjust your bar code to fit in your picture.
- Then go to Edit - Transform - Deformation and edit your barcode in a can for rounding the shape of a picture.