[Adobe Photoshop] In this tutorial we will learn how to pass easily from simple pictures to paint watercolors. Easy and quick to make success of the latter does not require knowledge in graphics.
- Start duplicating the layer background 4 times to press it three times Ctrl + J after selecting your background.
- Click Show / Hide slap (eyes has side Layers) on Layer 4 and Layer 3.
- Then select the Calque2 and go to Menu ? Filters ? ? Artistic Cutting and set as below and click Ok.
- Pass the blend mode to luminosity.
- Then go to Layer 3, then go to Menu ? Filters ? ? Artistic Dry Brush, and set as below, then drag Ok.
- Spread the blending mode of Layer 3 in superposition.
- Now to the Layer 4 go to Menu ? Filter ? Noise ? median value set at 12 pixels.
- Finally pass the blending mode of Layer 4 in dim light.
Photo before watercolor effect:
Photo after Watercolor effect :
- Apply a watercolor effect in Photoshop.
- Apply a Lomo effect with PhotoShop. - How-To - Photoshop
- Apply ORTON effect with Photoshop. - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop apply image greyed out ✓ - Forum - Software
- Camera raw filter in photoshop cs3 - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop remove black background - How-To - Photoshop