Follow the short guide below to find out how to make Outlook refresh itself automatically so you don't have to click on send/receive every time.
Refresh Outlook automatically
This is a simple operation, follow these simple steps:
- Open Outlook
- Select Tools --Options
- Select the Mail setup Tab
- Tick "send immediately when connected"
- Click OK.
- How to refresh outlook on mac
- How to refresh outlook - Best answers
- Refresh outlook - Best answers
- How to get rid of verifying microsoft outlook on mac - How-To - MacOS
- Refresh Outlook automatically ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- How to Refresh The MAC Address of a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox - How-To - Software
- Outlook not working on mac safari - How-To - Safari
- Show week number in outlook mac - How-To - MacOS